As a kid, we grew up with a big garden, and I miss that. Sure, I live in Florida but now that were into the colder months, weather lows are unpredictable. If I can grow anything inside, I'm all for it. I dislike going to the store and buying produce that has been sprayed with gallons of pesticide and coated with wax.
We are running our lights for 17 hours starting at 6 am.
In our AreoGarden, we planted mint, cilantro, rosemary, baby greens, salad greens and romaine.
First Week - AreoGarden
- 12/07/17 - Day 1: Planted Seeds
- 12/08/17 - Day 2: Nothing new showing up today yet.
- 12/09/17 - Day 3: Baby Greens is beginning to emerge.
- 12/10/17 - Day 4: Salad Greens is now beginning to emerge.
- 12/11/17 - Day 5: Romaine is now up and emerging.
- 12/12/17 - Day 6: Baby Greens growth has pushed the dome cap off
- 12/13/17 - Day 7: Rosemary emerging.
|Day 1 - AreoGarden 12/07/17|
|Day 2 - AreoGarden 12/08/17|
|Day 3 - AreoGarden 12/09/17|
|Day 4 - AreoGarden 12/10/17|
|Day 5 - AreoGarden 12/11/17|