I remember seeing the Epcot display of hydroponic gardening, and it always intrigued me.
So far, I've not added any water to the unit. It has taken a little bit, but not enough for me to add more. It still has a few days before I need to add nutrients so I will check the water level at that time.
The Baby Greens are indeed growing faster than the other stuff. I'm guessing now that I'll have to prune those back while the other plants catch up.
Temperatures this week have been on the cold side as we've been running the heat in our house. Yes, we live in Florida where we hardly run the heat. Most of the time, we're running the air conditioning, but it is winter and December here in central Florida.
For Previous Weeks
- 12/07/17 - AreoGarden, Week 1
Week 2 - AreoGarden
- For Week 1 - See: Week 1 Blog Post
- 12/14/17 - Day 8: Mint is now emerging. Waiting for Cilantro.
- 12/15/17 - Day 9: Cilantro not up. Condensation forming on little domes.
- 12/16/17 - Day 10: Cilantro not up. Not sure it is going to make it.
- 12/17/17 - Day 11: Baby Greens are growing quickly. Cilantro a no!
- 12/18/17 - Day 12: Pruned Baby Greens
- 12/19/17 - Day 13: Took dome off cilantro. May not emerge.
- 12/20/17 - Day 14: Plant Food added and water
|Day 8 - AreoGarden 12/14/17|
|Day 9 - AreoGarden 12/15/17|
|Day 10 - AreoGarden 12/16/17|
|Day 11 - AreoGarden 12/17/17|
|Day 12 - AreoGarden 12/18/17|
|Day 13 - AreoGarden 12/19/17|
|Day 14 - AreoGarden 12/20/17|
For Future Weeks
- 12/21/17 - AreoGarden, Week 2