On Day 14, I put the plant food in and added water. There was still plenty of water in the reservoir but I filled it back up to the fill line.
It seemed that after I put the plant food in, everything perked up and started growing.
I'm disappointed the Cilantro did not emerge and I'm guessing it will not show up now.
One of the things I was not sure on when I planted the AreoGarden was how much to put in one garden. I put the three greens stated above plus the three herbs. The herbs are growing at a much slower rate and so I can see problems with the light being high enough for the salad greens, but too high for the herbs.
I'm not sure if I did things correctly or not as that part of planting the AreoGarden was confusing. Next time, I'll try not to do that and see if there is any difference.
I did eat the pruned salad greens and they tasted so good!
For Previous Weeks:
Week 3 - AreoGarden
- For Week 2 - See: Week 2 Blog Post
- 12/21/17 - Day 15: Cilantro still not emerged.
- 12/22/17 - Day 16: Greens doing very well. Perked up since feeding.
- 12/23/17 - Day 17: Raised Lights up some. Pruned greens.
- 12/24/17 - Day 18: Gone, no update.
- 12/25/17 - Day 19: Gone, no update.
- 12/26/17 - Day 20: Gone, no update.
- 12/27/17 - Day 21: Gone, no update.