Some of the plants had proliferated that they were touching their lives and the tips of their leaves were scorched. I thought I had allowed enough space between the plants and the light, but apparently, I miscalculated my estimation.
The first couple of weeks had used barely any water, but when I got home, the "add water" indicator was on, and I could see it was nearly dry inside the reservoir tank. Since I had just added food before I left, I did not add any more when I filled the water. I'm not sure if I was right or wrong on that. It is due to add water in a couple of days anyway.
The Cilantro did not emerge. I also noticed that the herbs were probably not the best thing to put in with the salad greens and other stuff. The Rosemary and Mint are growing, but not very quickly. It is a lesson learned.
We did enjoy some of the salad greens, and they taste so good!
For Previous Weeks:
Week 4 - AreoGarden
- For Week 3 - See: Week 3 Blog Post
- 12/28/17 - Day 22: Gone, no update.
- 12/29/17 - Day 23: Gone, no update.
- 12/30/17 - Day 24: Gone, no update.
- 12/31/17 - Day 25: Crazy Growth.
- 01/01/17 - Day 26: Some Pruning, more to come.
- 01/02/18 - Day 27: Coming Soon.
- 01/03/18 - Day 28: Coming Soon.